If you are a keyboard guy or a keyboard-mouse fellow, you will find these 10 keyboard shortcuts that are going to boost your productivity and are very handy.
1. Ctrl + L / Alt + D to jump the cursor to the address bar and highlight everything that is in there.
2. Ctrl + R / F5 to refresh the page.
3. Ctrl + T to open a new tab and Ctrl + W / Ctrl + F4 to close the current tab.
4. Ctrl + Shift + P to open a new InPrivate windows
5. Ctrl + Shift + R to enter the reading view.
6. Ctrl + F to find the words on page.
7. Ctrl + plus (+) to zoom in 25%, Ctrl + minus (-) to zoom out 25%, and Ctrl + 0 to reset the zoom level back to 100%.
8. Backspace / Alt + ← to go back to the last page, and Alt + → to move forward to the next page.
9. Esc to stop loading the page.
10. Ctrl + Click / Mid-click to open a link in new tab, Ctrl + Shift + Click / Shift + Mid-click to open a link in new tab and switch to it.
Most of these keyboard shortcuts are applied the same in Chrome so remembering those will help you master not only Microsoft Edge but Chrome as well.